Sunday, May 23, 2010

My sweet little monkeys


Although the weekend did have a rough start I must admit I do love being with my two little monkeys. Being a working mom with a 1 hour commute each way leaves very little time during the week to enjoy them for too long. I absolutely love the daycare and honestly feel they get a great early education there. Everyone is much better off that I'm working and that they are at an awesome care facility. Having said all this I still really miss them... When I'm with them I definetly appreciate it more than when I was a stay-at-home mom during my maternity leaves.

There's just something about their smiles, hugs and "I love you's" that just make it worth it. Despite that M is not feeling all that great - it was wonderful to play with them all day yesterday and today. It's finally nice enough to go to the neighbourhood park and drama queen T can actually go down the slides this year! Wow they grow so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment