Tuesday, August 17, 2010


We just spent another week up at the cottage with the kids and quite frankly I am exhausted. I feel kind of like I just spent a week at a fat camp with all of the activities (but with copius amounts of food and beer).
My 4 year old has so much energy I can barely keep up. He always wanted to be "doing" something - and that did not include sitting his butt down with a sippy cup on a muskoka chair.
The good news is that he has come a long way from last year when he pouted and was upset for me putting him into the lake. Now I found myself being hyper vigilant about making sure he wasn't taking an unauthorized dip into said lake.
My 22 month old apparently likes to pretend at being a future femme fatale and you don't realize how much she can secretly do until you turn your back on her. Than she is scaling ladders and swinging on swings. Hmmmm...gonna have to watch out with this one.
But for now it's back to reality and the daily grind. At least I get to sit down at the office (minus the beer of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment