Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bowling with Babes




Not sure where this idea came from but I thought it would be an adventure to take the family bowling. Not just everyday run-of-the-mill bowling but of course "Cosmic bowling"! (Essentially just glow in the dark bowling with loud top 40 music and lots of flashing lights.) My son embraced his inner Fred Flintstone and took to the game immediately. So much so that he didn't really appreciate Mom and Dad breaking his stride by taking their turns. I was afraid he was going to get a hernia because he insisted on lifting the balls himself.

He also sported some Bieber breakdancin' moves in the bowling alley in his cool rental shoes.


Than again some more moves in the party area...








Much to my surprise our 23 month old also enjoyed picking out the balls and pushing them down the kiddie ramp. Although her favourite part was the glow bracelets I gave them (such a girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment